Prom Prom Prom...
It's finally that time of year!The time of year when all of our juniors and seniors get dressed to the T and look absolutely stunning to celebrate how far they have come and what is yet to happen. Personally, it's my favorite time of year, I love the fun makeup looks, the excessive amount of highlighter and falsies I go through is absolutely 100% worth it. Especially to see the smiles on my prom babies' faces. But there are some who can't always get somewhere to get their makeup done or can not afford to, which is why I'm writing this. If you live in the area, call me, if you know someone who needs to be glammed for prom that is having a hard time, CALL ME, but for everyone else....
1. Glitter, its prom. Come on.
2. You don't have to put the color of your gown in your makeup. For some reason the girls talk to me about this a lot, it's okay to not wear blue eye shadow if you have a blue gown.
3. Set your makeup. I feel like a lot of younger girls skip this step and I have no idea why, it is so important!
4. I always put a gloss on top of my matte lipstick because it lasts FOREVER. I even do this on my brides!
5. Sometimes less is more. If you feel uncomfortable, don't feel like yourself, take a breather, wipe it off and don't go so heavy, you are beautiful, look like you.
6. Smile, flash those pearly whites for the camera and have fun! in 10 years you're going to look at those pictures and want to see a happy girl!